WE, THE MEMBERS OF MACC, RECOGNISING OUR OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE A CLEAN AND HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT, AND AWARE OF THE RESPONSIBILITY TO OUR INDUSTRY, HEREWITH SET FORTH THE CREED BY WHICH WE ENDEAVOUR TO FULFIL OUR OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• We believe that all working relationships must be with the highest standard of integrity at all time
• We shall exercise all responsibilities with the highest possible competence and expertise
• We shall comply fully with all the appropriate legislation of the country
• We believe that all employment and contractual obligations must discharge fully
• We do not condone working practices which are reasonably deemed improper and/or dangerous.
• We believe that appropriate training should be made available to staff and encourage them to participate
• We shall take advantage of any training that can raise the professional competence of staff
• We shall avoid conflict of interest at all time in any commercial, contractual and association affairs
• We shall compete in a tender for a contract in a free and fair manner.
MEMBERS WHO VIOLATED THIS CODE OF PRACTICE MAYBE SUBJECTED TO THE DISCIPLINARY ACTION AS PROVIDED BY THE BY-LAWS OF THE ASSOCIATION.