In line with the government’s intention to target 20% of government procurement based on green products or services, including cleaning services, MACC in collaboration with the Malaysian Green Technology Corporation held a Green Industry Procurement and Development Seminar in Malaysia.
It aims to provide exposure to,
- The development of the green technology industry and initiatives provided by the Government include
- Government Green Procurement (GGP), recognition of the MyHlJAU Mark logo for green technology -based products and services,
- Tax incentives and Green Technology Financing Scheme (GTFS) among local cleaning service companies and contractors
Among the topics discussed in the seminar are,
- ‘Government Initiatives in Promoting Green Industry Development in Malaysia’
- ‘Importance of Green Purchasing in a Global Environment’
A total of 50 people attended the seminar.